Our team at Koelner Łańcucka Fabryka Śrub focuses on functioning in a diversified and challenging environment, taking into account our employees’ interests and needs. Since our company is constantly developing, we look for talented and experienced professionals and engineers with good knowledge of business culture, open to collaboration and committed to the implementation of projects.
If you are interested in one of the job offers below, please send your application (CV and cover letter) by regular mail to the company at: Koelner Rawlplug IP Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą we Wrocławiu, Oddział w Łańcucie, ul. Podzwierzyniec 41, 37-100 Łańcut (indicating the relevant job title on the envelope) or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information can be obtained by calling (17) 24-91-119.
Please be aware that we will contact only selected candidates. Please add the following clause: “I hereby consent to my personal data being processed for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 27 August 1997, Journal of Laws Dz.U. No. 133, item 883).”
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Forming machine operator
- operating a five-station forming machine
- responsibility for product quality with regard to geometrical parameters
- keeping machines clean and in good technical condition, in cooperation with the maintenance department
- solving current technical problems together with process engineers and with the R&D department
- possibility of working in a four-crew system.
- education in the field of mechanical engineering, machining or similar
- ability to read technical drawings
- ability to operate basic measuring equipment
- sense of responsibility for the work performed.
- attractive employment conditions
- professional development options.