The Łańcucka Fabryka Śrub company was established by order of the Minister of Heavy Industry of 10 August 1957.
Łańcucka Fabryka Śrub was transformed into a single-shareholder company owned by the State Treasury: Fabryka Śrub w Łańcucie Śrubex S.A.
In subsequent years, in accordance with the relevant regulations in force, the Company’s shares constituted an in-kind contribution to national investment funds and they were traded privately.
Fabryka Śrub w Łańcucie Śrubex S.A. shares were admitted to public trading. First listing on the Warsaw Stock Exchange: 17 February 2005. The successful float on the stock market made it possible to obtain funds for the first serious investments.
As a result of stock market transactions, the Company became part of the Koelner Group.
In the same year, Fabryka Śrub w Łańcucie Śrubex S.A. ceased to be a public company, and its enterprise as a whole constituted an in-kind contribution to the newly-established entity operating under the name of Koelner Łańcucka Fabryka Śrub Sp. z o.o.
Koelner Łańcucka Fabryka Śrub Sp. z o.o. assumed all rights and obligations of Fabryka Śrub w Łańcucie Śrubex S.A. and took over its entire manufacturing and commercial activities, which it now continues.
In 2013, Koelner Łańcucka Fabryka Śrub Sp. z o. o. became part of Rawlplug (formerly Koelner Group).
That was also the year when its dynamic development started. In the subsequent years, the Company underwent thorough modernisation. A series of investments were implemented that transformed it and placed the company on an equal footing with the industry’s most modern manufacturers.
The most important of those investments involved alterations in the manufacturing shops and machinery retrofitting, opening of the Automotive Department, as well as purchasing of 5- and 6-station machines making it possible to develop the forging technology, modifying the heat treatment technology, and adapting the equipment to meet CQI-9 requirements.